Why this training?
You feel that managers, project leaders and team leaders in your organization are still too involved in taking on the role of the expert, carrying out tasks and putting out fires. You want them to coach more and respond to the needs of their co-workers.
This trajectory gives them insight into the essence of their role and task as managers: connecting employees with the mission and values of your organization and coaching them towards a specific output. They also acquire the skills and language to do this.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to three day trajectory
- Beforehand: intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions/Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
Same elements as with free registration, with the following possible extras:
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread throughout the three-day training
The trajectory starts with a two-day session. One month later we follow up the action plans of all the participants during a follow-up day.
During the first day and a half, we develop —in an interactive manner— the concepts on the basis of a number of confrontational simulation exercises. We develop a common language around the focus points of the manager and on the development of the staff or co-workers. We create a learning group within which the participants can explore their own strengths and points to be developed.
In the afternoon of day two, all participants make a team analysis based on the developed framework and set up a personal action plan. The latter is followed up on day three.