Why this training?
In your organization, time- and place-independent working is the new standard. Your employees work from home quite often, or no longer have a fixed workplace. This has brought a lot of changes with it. And it has also affected the managers in your organization, because they have to adjust their way of managing, coaching and communicating.
The training ‘Remote Leadership’ provides managers with insights into how they can show trust in their employees and have confidence in the way they perform their tasks. They learn how to shift their focus to the result, put in place better agreements beforehand, and encourage their employees to clarify their needs and wishes so that they can respond more easily.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to three-day trajectory
- Beforehand: intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions/Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
Same elements as with free registration, with the following possible extras:
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of the management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread throughout the training (one-day trajectory)
With the help of a number of useful tips and tricks, you practice your skills to assist employees from a distance. You are given feedback from the trainer and the group. Throughout the day, everyone works on an individual action plan, with concrete intentions to experiment with, and apply, the content of the training.
Some of the themes that are discussed:
- How do I formulate a result-oriented assignment?
- How do I link results-oriented agreements to the mission and the vision of the organization and the team?
- How do I follow my team from a distance? And through which communication channels? How do I find the right balance between too much and too little autonomy?
- How do I organize teamwork from a distance?
- Is my team ready for working remotely?