Why this training?
New employees? You want to assist them as well as you can at the start of their new job. They are the future of your organization and are best worked in as quickly and efficiently as possible. No better way to do this than with a mentor who knows the company through and through.
The training ‘Mentorship’ teaches your employees how they can take on the role of mentor so that newcomers feel at home from their very first day and are given guidance and follow-up in the best possible way.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to two-day trajectory
- Beforehand: intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions / Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of the management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread throughout the training (one-day trajectory)
With the help of a number of useful tips and tricks, participants acquire the necessary skills to assume the role of mentor in the organization. They are given feedback from the trainer and the group. Throughout the day, everyone works on an individual action plan, with concrete intentions to experiment with, and apply, the content of the training.
Some of the themes that are discussed:
- How do you give a new employee a warm welcome?
- How do you let go of your own prejudice towards a new employee? How do you show empathy and how can you empathize with the situation of the employee?
- How do you adapt your training style and pace to the needs of a new employee? How do you know whether this employee has grasped the training?
- How do you stand up for the needs of a new employee?
- How do you conduct a follow-up talk?