Why this training?
Your company is full of experts and professional specialists. You feel that they should be given —and take— more responsibility in order to monitor the rules, supervise their colleagues and correct them where necessary; but also coach, value and support them.
This training gives your employees the necessary frameworks and skills to take on this challenging role.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- Two-day course
- Beforehand: Intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions/Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
Same elements as with free registration, with the following possible extras:
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread throughout the two-day training
During the first day, we provide —in an interactive manner, and through a number of conversation simulations— a number of insights into the feedback triangle: giving, getting and appreciating feedback. This creates a common language around ‘managing without stripes’. We then create a learning group within which the participants discover their own strengths and points to be developed. Throughout the day, everyone works on an individual action plan, with concrete intentions to experiment with, and apply, the content of the training.
Day two takes place one month later. The morning is entirely dedicated to the follow-up of the action plans. In the afternoon, we work towards a model of situational coaching on the basis of a simulation exercise.