Why this training?
You realize quite well that 1+1=3, but you also realize that, at present, teamwork fails to create real added value in your organization. However, you are convinced that, together, managers and project leaders can provide a significant contribution.
This training is suitable for managers, team leaders and anyone who believes in the power of teamwork. Participants gain insight into group dynamic processes and acquire the skills and tools necessary to get the most out of their team, help them make productive connections and find innovative solutions. They learn how to promote responsibility and connection in a group.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to three-day trajectory
- Beforehand: intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions/Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
The trajectory is the same as option 1: free registration within the organisation. However, a number of extras can be added:
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of the management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread two-day training
During the first day, through a number of dynamic team assignments and the development of our own training group, we create —in an interactive manner— a vision on team development and a common language to approach this topic. From there, we create a learning group to help the participants discover their own strengths and points to develop.
We address these points, work on questions and difficulties encountered by the participants and further develop the concepts surrounding team development.