Why this training?
An organization never stands still. As it advances through its ongoing process of change, your organization needs managers who are willing to take up a central role in this development.
This training gives persons in leading positions, managers or HR managers insight into their role and tasks during the entire change process: from efficient communication to actual practical guiding of employees. They learn how to convey a dynamic message of change and create a change dynamic among all employees.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to three-day trajectory
- Beforehand: intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions / Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
Same elements as with free registration, with the following possible extras:
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of the management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread throughout the two-day training
During the first day, we develop —in an interactive manner— a number of insights and frameworks on the basis of practical assignments. We develop a common language around the focus points of the manager in times of change. We create a learning group within which the participants can explore their own strengths and points to be developed. Participants are given ample opportunity to work with the frameworks and practice on the basis of their own cases.
All participants set up a personal action plan on the basis of the framework they have developed earlier. The second day is entirely dedicated to these action plans. We follow-up on the various plans, work on questions and difficulties encountered by the participants and further develop the concepts surrounding change management.