Why this training?
An open and valuable collaborative culture in which colleagues feel free to point out each other’s positive qualities and points of improvement, that is the goal for your organization. At present, employees fail to give each other sufficient feedback.
During this training, staff members learn to question themselves and their colleagues, and give each other feedback. The ultimate goal? To initiate a culture of feedback and open communication.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to three-day trajectory
- Beforehand: Intake form and contracting
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions/Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded change trajectory
Same elements as with free registration, with the following possible extras:
- Intake with HR, CEO or management team
- Kick-off with the entire target group
- Support with communicating on this subject
- Training of management team with support in function of their role in this process
- Personal support CEO
- Intermediate or post-training follow-up via intervision session/Skype coaching
Common thread in the training (one-day trajectory)
The training ‘giving and receiving feedback’ is entirely dedicated to the feedback triangle, a framework that connects the three central feedback skills: valuing, criticizing and receiving criticism. We approach every skill on the basis of a number of conversation simulations with accompanying conversation schemes and tips.
Next, all participants practice and experiment with these schemes using a number of personal situations as their starting point. With the feedback from the trainer and the group, all participants get to know their personal strengths and points to be developed.
Throughout the day, everyone works on an individual action plan, with concrete intentions to experiment with, and apply, the content of the training.
Some of the themes that are discussed:
- How do I give criticism so that the other person does not feel attacked?
- What do I do when someone denies my criticism?
- How do express appreciation?
- How do I deal with my own mistakes?
- What do I do when I am criticised?
- What are my personal pitfalls?
- How do I contribute to a culture of feedback and open communication?