Why this training?
Meeting, negotiating and addressing your network in the organization: all well and good, but what if your employees do not speak up? What if they do not sufficiently defend the interests of their projects or fail to act? What if they do not invest enough in relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders?
This training will teach your employees how they can apply themselves more during meetings and negotiations, how they can make more visible the interests of their service, organization or project, and how they can have greater influence on decisions and negotiations. They also gain insight into how they can raise interest and enthusiasm in others.
In addition, your employees explore the importance of sustainable relationships and solutions. They learn how they can invest in their relationships, how they can build bridges, and how they can work on long-term partnerships with suppliers, customers, stakeholders, colleagues and management. We provide them with the right tools to realize sustainable proposals and solutions that also yield benefits for all parties in the long term.
Option 1: free registration within the organization
- One to four-day formulas
- Beforehand: intake form
- Intermediate support via mail with assignment and app
- Optional: intervision sessions/Skype coaching afterwards
Option 2: embedded team trajectory
Same elements as with free registration, with the following possible extras:
- Preparation with the manager in charge
- Training in a team, tailored to the specific needs of the manager in charge, with or without their participation
- Follow-up: providing support to the manager
Common thread throughout the training (one-day trajectory)
During the simulations, participants negotiate with each other and try to convince each other. We then apply the tools and frameworks that we acquire through these simulations onto their own situations. Everyone practices, experiments and receives feedback from the trainer and the whole group. In this way, everyone explores their own strengths and points to be developed. Throughout the day everyone works on an individual action plan, with concrete intentions to experiment with, and apply, the content of the training.
Some of the themes that are addressed:
- How can you influence negotiations?
- How can you strongly present and defend your interest, and still leave room for the interest of the other?
- How can you create a sustainable win-win situation out of seemingly opposing interests?
- How do you build up your argument?
- How do you structure your story?
- How do you make sure that your story comes across and connects with the other(s)?
- How do you convince the other party/parties?
- How can you make others contribute ideas?